Life

LIFE ROCKS!

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Scary Result And School This Year

My Last Term Results
SUCKK

First term , masih boleh tahan...
Last term, whoah man!!!! dropped alotttttttt

But guess what , I got no.10 !!!!!!!!!! I still happy wei .... Nasib betul ......
ok takpe .. i dun wanna talk about it ......

________________________________________________

Let's talk about school now , *winkss*

Damnit , school ends and I'm Lifeless!!!!
Bored to deathhhh!!!
But , Adam and Afiqah LEAVINGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wanna CRY wei ...
I (L) them soooo much ....
my two best budds are leavin ....
one going to Australia
one going to Bangi
Bangang laa
But , luckily i got a bunch of awesome dudes and dudats to hang out with ...
tho i'll be missing ur presence ....
U made me soooooo happy..

Here's a lil poem i dedicate to both u guys (; hope u'll like it (;

Best Friends
© Melissa Magaliff
Best Friends

The title we chose
But what does it mean to be “best friends”?
You should see each other every day?
Well that’s not true for you and me
Should silly little fights get in our way?
Only if that’s how it’s meant to be
Should we give?
Should we borrow?
Should we dance like there’s not tomorrow?
Secrets are traded
Privacy invaded
Hugs and smiles are shared
Tears are shed
Love is spread
We know that we both really caredI smile,
You smileYou cry,
I cryI wish, you wish
You die,
I dieIf you fall
I'll help you up
And if you call
I'll always pick up
Best Friends Forever
The promise we made
And I know in my heart
That it will never fade
Best Friends by Melissa Magaliff

I love this poem and i hope u guys do to :)

1 comment:

  1. hey i was looking on google and i love that you used my poem on your blog

    -melissa magaliff

    ReplyDelete