Life

LIFE ROCKS!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Deepavali Open Hse ~

Heyy there again , yes 2'nd post of the day , i knoww !! XD .. So , just wanna share a story wit u guys about my deepavali open hse ....

  • My friends who attended :
  • Sarah
  • Farah
  • Esther
  • Bao Shue
  • Kye Ci
  • Mei Yan

  • Who Supposed to attend but did not(really hoped u guys where there)
  • Priscilla
  • Afiqah
  • Nadine

Well that's about the invities ....

Now , about the party .... hmmm , well i was

AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was that , coz all the girls had gone crazy , they threw pillows at each other

Esther belasah me with my bowlster ...

And Kye Ci threw my Star Shapped Pillow And the next thing u could hear is Pangggggggg , the pillow flew to d fan and hit so loud , pin drop silence , only the Pangggg cud be heard XD

Next was when we took pics ...

First Kye ci called us to the bathroom n we took pics while looking at the mirror , and that was like 10+

Then ,the laptop webcam pictures and that was filled with poses ... We took like 30+ pics using the lappy...

Then when Farah came , I insisted to take pic with her and those were like less than 10 pics

And the only one who dint take any pics was Esther , She hates herself being in photos !! XDXD

Next is MAkan Time

When we were eating , Mei Yan was like , UMA , I miss ur momma's MUTTON CURRY AND CHICKEN CURRY N WE WERE LOL ING ....

Mei Yan and i refilled our syrup only one's but all the others said the food was spicy and end up refilling 4-5 times .... aiks

And the COKE - Kye Ci loved coke so i gave each 1 an of coke - Sarah and Bao Shue i think couldn't finish their's so they poured it into KC's cup until it poured on my hse staircase >.<>

And then the Yellow Nuts ... Man,the girls loooovvveee it ....Their so crazy about it everytime it finishes they'll ask me to go refill , 1 whole tupperware finish by my gang aiksss >,

And Sarah , Dun worry I wasn't mad XD

That's about it ... Cya ,, BYEE !!

No comments:

Post a Comment